Champaign County Ohio EMA Home Page
Where disaster preparedness and public safety related emergency management activities are coordinated to serve and protect the public. Champaign County EMA is concerned with all natural and manmade hazards including international and domestic acts of terrorism and homeland security functions.
The Champaign County EMA delivers programs and performs function involving:
- all hazards emergency operations planning
- response and grant administration
- hazard mitigation planning
- homeland security planning
- disaster recovery
- local emergency planning committee and hazardous materials team organization
- public notification and warning systems
- public information and education campaigns, and
- emergency management and homeland security training and exercise coordination
We sincerely hope that you will take the time to browse through the information on our site. Being prepared for emergencies or disasters is your responsibility and should not be taken lightly. Tips on how you can prepare yourself are offered throughout our site.